BeeCasso (10014) can be used for painting, insulation and spackling the cracks of the beehives.
Effects and results:
• Insulation of the beehive against moisture and extreme temperatures
• Spackles the existing cracks of the beehives and protects from new ones due to its unique elasticity Maintenance of the beehives (5-8 years) due to its unique durability
• Allows the wood to breathe
Available in white color
Available in containers of 10L
Sufficient for at least 30 beehives
Preserved for many years
• Apply 1-2 time(s) on the wooden surface of the beehives
• For the first layer, add as much water as needed for the product to become watery and absorbed by the wood, as when using a primer
• Before applying the second layer, be sure the first one has dried
• For the second layer, add up to 30ml (equal to 30g) water in 1kg of BeeCasso
• For the old hives, scrub the paint blisters or cracks, if any, and then follow the instructions above
• Stir it well before use
• Keep it tightly closed after each use in a cool and dark place
• BeeCasso must be applied only on dry surfaces
• To change the color, mix BeeCasso with plastic color or watercolor.
• It is advisable that each painted part of the beehive not touch the other ones until they dry out, so as to avoid getting glued together (place small wedges between the painted parts).