Ultra Vita-Bee Plus 500ml (code 11117) and Ultra Vita-Bee Plus 1000ml (code 11017) contain concentrated sugars, vitamins, trace elements and proteins of high biological value.
Check the experimental results of Ultra Vita-Βee Plus here
Effects and results
• Increases brood population up to 90% within 20-30 days
• Increases honey production up to 47%
• A significant higher number of eggs is laid by the queen bee
• Extends bees’ life span by 10 days
• Strengthens bees’ immune system against viruses, microbes, protozoa and fungi (American foulbrood, Ascosphaera apis, Nosema, Kashmir virus, etc.)
• Increases bees’ energy
• Reduces the healing time of bee colonies in case of a disease, when combined with the appropriate treatment recommended by your veterinarian
• Improves bees’ metabolism
• Favors the multiplication of non-pathogenic microorganisms found naturally in the bee organism, while prevents the growth of pathogenic microorganisms i.e. acts as probiotic
• Performs well even in cases when the queen bee does not tend to give birt
All of the above can be achieved even when there is a reduced nectar secretion and there is not enough pollen in the environment of the bee colonies.
Check the experimental results of Ultra-Vita Βee Plus here
Ultra Vita-Bee Plus should be used when bee colonies:
• Need help (weak or new)
• Are stressed (e.g. due to transport, poisoning, various therapies)
• Are infected by a disease. Ultra Vita-Bee Plus helps to fight against it, however appropriate treatment must be combined too
• Suffer from a shortage of natural food
• Are expected to grow rapidly
It is effective all year round
It does not contain any toxic substance that will burden the bees and their products
Preserved in the fridge for up to 2 years
Available in bottles of 500ml (725g) and 1000ml (1450g)
Produced and packaged by BeeNectar
Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
should be given to the bee colonies for at least 8 consecutive times every 2-4 days.
• Mix Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
• Spray the mixture on the populated hive frames every 2-4 days (the more frequently you use it, the faster results you get).
• For each hive use 4,5g of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
regardless of the number of populated hive frames.
• What differs is the amount of syrup with which you mix those 4,5g of vitamin. For each populated hive frame use 10g of syrup. Using a larger amount of syrup per hive frame, the mixture will end up at the bottom of the hive and then drip out on the ground, wasting the vitamins and syrup.
• So according to the above mentioned points, if a beehive has 5 populated hive frames, mix 4,5g of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
with 50g of syrup, while if a beehive has 10 populated hive frames, you will need to mix 4,5g of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
with 100g syrup.
if you have 50 hives of 5 populated hive frames each, you will need to mix 225g of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
(50 hives x 4,5g Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
per hive = 225g) with 2.5kg of syrup (50 hives x 5 populated hive frames each x 10g of syrup per hive frame = 2.5kg).
If you have 10 hives of 8 populated hive frames, mix 45g Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
(10 hives x 4,5g Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
per hive = 45g) with 800g of syrup (10 hives x 8 populated hive frames each x 10g of syrup per frame = 800g).
The amounts of syrup and Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
mentioned above can be measured with a common scale. If instead of weighing, you measure by volume, 4,5g of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
correspond to 3,25ml and 10g of syrup correspond to about 7-7.5ml.
In order to determine the amount of mixture you have to spray on each hive, take a glass, place it on the scales, zero the scales and then spray in the glass for as long as needed until the scales shows the correct amount (grams) of the mixture (syrup and Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
) that need to be sprayed on the hive (calculated by the method above). This is how much time you need to spray over each hive, keeping the pressure of the sprayer steady.
This way is suggested as being the best.
• Take a hard plastic water glass and with a thin drill (1-1,5mm) make many holes at its bottom (so the bottom of the glass becomes like a small strainer)
• Prepare the mixture (syrup and Ultra Vita-Bee Plus) as mentioned in the first way for as many hives as needed
• Take another transparent glass with which you measure the required amount of mixture for one hive (calculated according the first way) and mark the height on the glass. This is the height up to which you will fill the glass for the rest of the hives that have the same number of populated hive frames (acts like a measuring jug).
• Put the plastic glass that acts like a strainer over the populated hive frames and pour in the mixture you have counted with the other glass that acts like a measuring jug. Pay attention to spread the mixture all over the populated hive frames so as to be distributed equally.
• Mix 4,5g of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
in 200-250g of syrup for hives with 1-5 populated hive frames and 300-400g for hives with more than 5 populated hive frames. The amount of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
that corresponds to each hive is always 4,5g.
• Take an empty 500ml water bottle and with a small drill (1-1,5mm) make a hole at the point indicated by the arrow in the figure below and mark with a marker the hole you opened on each bottle.
• Fill the bottles with the mixture you made as mentioned above and close them with their cap.
• Place one of those fi lled bottles on the hive frames (at the gap that exists between two hive frames), if possible on the brood populated frames, with the bottle cap towards the beehive entrance and with the hole opened with the drill towards the bottom of it.
: If you have 50 hives of 3 populated hive frames each, mix 225g of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
(50 hives x 4,5g of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
per hive = 225g) with 12,5kg of syrup (50 hives x 250g of syrup per hive = 12,5kg). In this example you will need to put 254,5g of mixture (250g of syrup and 4,5g of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
) in each bottle.
If you have 20 hives of 8 frames, mix 90g of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
(20 hives x 4,5g of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
per hive = 90g) with 8kg of syrup (20 hives x 400g of syrup per hive = 8kg). In this example you will need to put 404,5g of mixture (400g of syrup and 4,5g of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus
) in each bottle.
• This way is similar to the first way with the only difference that now you spray the mixture inside the beehive entrance, turning the sprayer’s spout upwards instead of spraying over the populated hive frames
• The frames must be sprayed and the mixture has to stay on them, so that the bees can take it and it doesn’t drip out of the beehive entrance onto the ground
• This way is used when you want to avoid opening the beehive cover
• This way is recommended to be followed at night in order for the robbing to be avoided
• The syrup when used must be warm i.e. 30-40oC (the vitamins are destroyed at temperatures above 40oC) and the mixture must be also kept warm during spraying (if it is cold, the bees get stressed).
• Shake well before use. Especially for the first time, when the bottle is full of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus, it is good to remove a small amount of it, shake the bottle well and then pour the small amount that you have removed back into the bottle. Shake the bottle well again. This has to be done due to the high viscosity of Ultra Vita-Bee Plus.
• It is important that the placement of the mixture in the hive be done according with the instructions above in order to not allow the mixture to be stored in the cells of the frames, otherwise the bees can consume it at a later time and thus their growth will be slower.
• It should also be mentioned that the first time that Ultra Vita-Bee Plus is provided to the bees, you may notice a small irritation of the bees which is not worrying.
• It is obvious that in order for Ultra Vita-Bee Plus to have good results, the bee colonies must harvest nectar and pollen from nature. If they don’t, you have to feed them with syrup (if possible on a daily basis) and provide them with pollen or substitute of pollen at the same time.
• The bee colonies must be healthy to have the effects and results mentioned above.
Check the experimental results of the Ultra-Vita Βee Plus here